Okay! So first of all this is insanely unbelievable. I wouldn’t have ever imagined this coming until it actually happened. An AWARD! Woah..!
It’s like one of those things you experience by taking risky but important decisions for yourself first time in a while. That’s how blogging happened to me.
So by controlling my excitement I would like to thank SHOOTING STAR (https://shootingstar617.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for the AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD. Know that because of people like you I feel so proud of my decision. Enough of this emotional speech now.
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
QUESTIONS FOR ME :
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
I really don’t travel much. Though I am an adventure loving person. But if given a chance I would like to visit Bahamas because I love beaches!
2. What would you wish for if you get one boon to wish for anything at all?
I would like to go in the past to make some changes to the things I regret about now.
3. What is your favourite book?
The book that really inspired me.. The Story Of My Life : Helen Keller.
4. What is the one movie you can watch over and over again?
Honestly I haven’t really watched many movies. So to give a name, ‘Serendipity’ would do good.
5. What is that one belief you would never give up on??
Decisions are important and regrets are inevitable.
6. Which is your favourite Disney character?
Rapunzel from Tangled.
7. How would you define life in a few words?
Life is what you make it but it will surprise you at every step you take.
8. How do you wish to see yourself ten years later?
Writing books, voicing myself out through them.
9. What is the one drink that can lighten your mood within seconds?
10. One experience or realisation that changed your life?
All those experiences where I was told that being quiet doesn’t help much in life. And the realisation that all of that was wrong.
Before that, here are some rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award.Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
So here are my nominations..
- Nemo. https://thoughtsandbeliefs.wordpress.com/
- storyspillerblog. https://storyspillerblog.wordpress.com/
- agnuswalters. https://agnuswalters.wordpress.com/
- greatnessthewizard. https://greatnessthewizard.wordpress.com/
- Sun and Moon. https://eclipsestories.wordpress.com/
THE QUESTIONS FOR NOMINATIONS :
- What is blogging for you?
- How do you feel about your first post on your blog now?
- What was your biggest decision which changed your life?
- What are your favourite pastimes?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Whom do you admire the most?
- What is your favourite book?
- Which song do you think defines you best?
- What kind of places do you like to visit?
- Which one post of your blog is really special to you?
So that was all. Seriously that was tough. All of it. But great. It took a lot of time and thinking to do this. But all’s well that ends well.
See you all, bloggers.